Wednesday, January 29, 2014

National School Counseling Week Link Party!

I love a good party! #NSCW14



To celebrate the National School Counseling Week Party I wanted to share one of my favorite lessons from the year and how I celebrated National School Counseling Week last year.

"The Invisible Boy" has to be on my list of" Top 10 Books Counselors Should Own and Use". I love it!

Check out my lesson plan here and with common core standards here. You can also get the game cards on my TPT store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Quiz-Quiz-Trade-Game-Cards-for-The-Invisible-Boy-1745395
Also, check out this video that my music teacher shared with me. It ties in perfectly.

Here's how I celebrated our special week last year.

This week we are celebrating Feb. 3rd-7th! What will you be doing?

Since I am at a new school I might be sneaky and recycle my ideas from last year. I plan on creating these cuties again and doing the trivia contest since students are still getting to know me!



Read more about the National School Counseling Week Party and how you can participate here!

No comments:

Post a Comment