Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Quiz Quiz Trade

I love this game!
Here's why:

*Time- this game can be done in five minutes or last for 15. It's an easy add-in to any lesson.

*Social skills- students get to practice social skills as they play.

* Built in review time- it's a great review of a lesson or previous lessons.

* Move it- I love that it gets the students up and moving. After sitting all day I like giving them a break.

* Friendship- student have to practice good team work and getting along with others in order for the game to continue.




Since I love it so much I have started creating game cards for several of my books.
Today I created game cards for "Enemy Pie" and "Each Kindness."
Note: Cards are for print on Avery 5371 business card stock.





Note: Cards are for print on Avery 5371 business card stock.
Get rules and game cards for both books on my TPT store!

No comments:

Post a Comment