Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I need a class in crafty

Seriously, I feel like one of my grad school classes should have been "how to get your craft on in an elementary school."

I'm not crafty at all, but I do know awesome when I see and I can click a camera and share it so here we go.

This year's theme at our school is "making masterpieces" and our teachers have really gone all out:


Our school is "Lotts" so it's not a misspelling. The caption is "Creating Lotts of Masterpieces in 4th Grade." Genius.
 
I love coming down the hallways and seeing these fun paint cans. The students names are in each color. 
It really brightens up the halls and makes them fun.

5th grade has some "Masterful Creations"




They covered the clothes pins with these cute paint brushes from a border. These little details make me so happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment