Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pet Grief

Loosing my cat Sprigg was without a doubt one of the hardest times of my life. She was almost 21 when she passed. I can't imagine what a mess I'll be when I loose Brooklyn and Boss. 

Pet grief is one of the hardest parts of my job. I have a few books, but just reading them can bring tears to my eyes. 

So, after hitting a wall trying to find resources for my students after the loss of a pet I created this memory book activity. This booklet contains a cover plus 7 pages for your students after the loss of a pet. This memory book is perfect for small group settings, for work with individual students, or to send home so parents can do it with their child.

Here is a sneak peak.





Get your copy at my TPT store:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Remembering-A-Furry-Friend-Pet-Memory-Book-1767503

No comments:

Post a Comment