Monday, January 8, 2018

New book by Molly Bang!

I'm sure most of you have seen When Sophie Get's Angry: Really Really Angry

and I was so excited to get When Sophie's Feelings Get Really, Really Hurt two years ago.

So imagine how excited I was to see a new Molly Bang book on the Scholastic Preview!

This looks like the perfect way to explore mindset and perseverance. Here are some of my ideas for using the book.

1) Do an author study. Read more about Molly here.
2) Combine with a "power of yet" activity and bulletin board, like this FREEBIE from Lone Star Classroom. 
3) Partner with your favorite perseverance game like the Target dollar spot ring toss or create your own ring toss.
4) Get younger students excited by showing this video:
5) Explore Pinterest and tell me your favorite partner activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment