Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Class Decor Finds

Loving this canvas print.
If I could have a "side job" it would be to work with some of the best teachers I know and help teachers decorate and organize their classrooms. I love class decor. I love walking into a room and feeling comfortable and at home. So I often day dream about designing a classroom. Here are some items that have made it into my dreams lately:




Decorative and fun!



I am currently obsessed with book ends. In my dream office I would separate each genre of books (ie. friendship, divorce, etc.) with a different set of bookends. How cute are these finds from One Kings Lane.







Oh if I had a million dollars.




This calendar would be so cool.

Comfy inspiration.
Love this book case/canvas print combo.

I wonder if I can make a copy cat of this Joss and Main cork board.

I just got this adorable dog jar for $1.50 at Target. I have many in my office. One is used as a candy dish.
From C Jayne Teach
Desk organizer from Joss and Main
Wishing I didn't have a teacher salary.

This pup holds the "Top Dog" names for students showing great behavior in class. When a student shows respect, responsibility, and safety I tell them to put their name in the jar. At the end of class I draw one "Top Dog" who wins a special prize. I got the idea from this librarian's pin.



See more decor ideas by following me on Pinterest!

See some amazing classrooms here.

No comments:

Post a Comment