Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Last year I used a tradition bucket for my bucket list.


This year I decided to write down all the things I wanted to do and turn them into a wordlee.


I used Tagxedo because it allowed me to to pick a shape, which I love.
There are lots of shapes to choose from:

 I choose the strawberry because strawberry picking was the first "to do" that got checked off my bucket list.

It took me a minute to figure out how to put in the words, but you just go to the load menu at the top. From there you can copy/paste in the words you want. So I created my list in Word (which helped with spell check) and then copy pasted.

http://www.tagxedo.com/app.html
I think I had the most fun playing with all the colors. I loved them all. Perhaps a little too much, because now I can't pick out  my favorite to print out!  Here is my list and the wordlee's I created. Which is your favorite?

My bucket list for summer 2013:

Boat
Grill
Hike
Greenway
Live Music
Dance
Patio
Bake
Try a new recipe
Cocktail
Laugh
Do One Thing From Pinterest
Read
Blog
Create for TPT
Movie
Poolside
Aerial  Yoga
Fly Gym
Barre
Go To Freds (this is a gym)
Blue Moves
Brewfest
Popsicles
Eat
Drive In Movie
Game Night
Zoo
Farmers Market
Write A Story
Dog Park









No comments:

Post a Comment