Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Organization Through Technology

One of my bucket list goals was to incorporate more technology into my program. Reading and following some amazing blogs has really inspired and encouraged me to do this.

Andrea Burston at JYJ Counselor just turned me on to Livebinders, which is a virtual 3-ring binder.  You can upload videos, images, documents, and more. What a green idea. I re-did my parent resource page to help organize all of my resources and help me cut down or even eliminate the paper I use. See my Livebinder for parent resources! I think this will really help me organize my career day materials as well.


I can't wait to share this with my teachers when school starts, especially this binder on "How To Make Your Classroom A Playground"! 
I wish I had this when I was working at the high school, what a perfect way to organize scholarship, college, job, and career information. You could even upload and organize the schools program of study book, by using a different tab for each subject area.


No comments:

Post a Comment